Re: [oletrucks] Wheel Clips

To: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wheel Clips
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 21:00:13 -0400
Tom. you can install the clips on  a later wheel -someone recommended sheet
metal screws over welding - but try one of your caps, just lay it on the
wheel and see how it would look. Some of the later rims with the nubs have a
different profile center section, and even if you can attach the old caps,
they just wouldn't look right.

Jack / Winter Park FL