Re: [oletrucks] Wheel Clips

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wheel Clips
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 20:38:08 -0400
Several members are posting messages about installing "wheel clips".  Does
this mean that I can install wheel clips on the wheels that have the "nubs"
around the center of the wheel??  If so, I could use the original hubcaps
instead of having to buy a whole set of wheels that already have the clips.
Am I way off base here?
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100