Re: [oletrucks] trailering a napco suburban

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] trailering a napco suburban
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 01:33:56 -0400

> If I was towing a vehicle, I'd want to have a good trailer w/ good
> brakes.  Wouldn't want you to have to use one of those runaway truck
> ramps :-).

I'd have to agree.  I would opt for a trailer with brakes if possible.
Last summer during the Bicycle Tour of Colorado, I was able to reach 64
mph on my bike, coming down from Berthoud Pass, passing cars along the
way.  Imagine what you'd be doing in a car, towing a 4000 lb vehicle, if
you ever lost it!!  I've seen some of those runaway truck ramps...they
don't look like anything approaching an amusement park ride.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100