Re: [oletrucks] Road Trip!!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Road Trip!!!
From: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 02:45:13 -0600 (MDT)
Speaking of road trips, my '54 Chevy 3100 sure is noisy when I get her up
to 65 or *gasp* 70.  I know that's in part due to quite a lot of parts
needing tightening, but just how much noise should I be expecting from my
straight six?

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
http://pagina.de/Apollo18
"When I grow up...I want to work my way up to middle management...  I
want to be underappreciated...  I want to have a brown nose...  Yes, boss,
anything for a raise, boss..." -some ad
"...failure to terraform Mars constitutes failure to live up to our human
nature and a betrayal of our responsibility as members of the community of
life itself." -Robert Zubrin