Re: [oletrucks] Road Trip!!!

To: <varanus@mail.phoenix.net>, <thenotts@wolfenet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Road Trip!!!
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 15:58:16 -0700
Eric,
Find a good steering box, and the tools to change it and go for it if that
is all that is wrong.  You haven't lived until you have repacked wheel
bearing in a sand storm (Southern Idaho),  changed a U-joint in a rain
storm (with a 12# sledge and a couple of sockets), or rewired head lights
on your truck at 2:00 a.m. on Monida Pass (COLD even in April, Brrrrrrrr!).
 All this and more could be yours to experience on a GOOD road trip.  I now
pack a LARGE selection of tools and parts when I Road Trip.  Good luck with
whatever you do.  Just get it home in one piece.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco