Re: [oletrucks] eveyone ok?

To: Al & Judy <cayfords@oxford.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] eveyone ok?
From: Brad Newman <bkn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 08:44:08 -0500
Al & Judy wrote:

> Just wondering if all members in the Texas,Kansas,Missouri area came
> thru
> the storms ok.
>
> Al

> 1959

   All is well from the Dallas area. Things got pretty black/green and
ominous looking yesterday and the night before, but nothing but rain and
some small hail where I am (whew!). There were reports of 3 or 4 funnels
yesterday in the Ft. Worth area, but evidently not much damage was done.
East Texas got hit yesterday  afternoon, one dead but luckily most of
the storm was over rural areas.
As I am sure you know, Oklahoma got pounded (38 dead so far, 1500 plus
houses leveled). Anyone that was heading to the Chickasha swap meet this
weekend may want to make sure that it's still on, as Chickasha was hit
pretty hard.
Brad