[oletrucks] THANKS TO ALL AND A SHORT NOTE

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] THANKS TO ALL AND A SHORT NOTE
From: varanus@mail.phoenix.net
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 11:55:20 +0000
I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude to all of you on
the list.  In a strange way, I feel like we are all family even
though I am one of the new ones on the block.  Your interest and
replies concerning every question I have ever presented have always
been greatly appreciated.  There is a feeling of comraderie in this
group and maybe we can all meet at a central location in the future.

I have to say that I have not contributed much to this group.  I
usually reply to questions off list in case I am wrong in my
advice.(I hate being wrong:) Even after having owned and wrenched
vintage chevrolets for 10 years, there is still so much I don't know.
But, my knowledge increases every day so I have high hopes for future
advice giving.  Some of you are so knowledgable that I wish we could
all live next to each other with a common shop! Now that would be
fun.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks.  Ya'll are good people.
Eric Pesci

PS-we should look into a meet somewhere central.  We are spread
across the US pretty well but, obviously, we all love road trips. I
know that a lot of us are members of the Late Great Chev Ass. so I
guess those meets could be considered in part "group" get-togethers
but it would still be fun to have just our group.  Somewhere at the
beach would be fun.  Like South Padre Texas where we can drive for
miles on the pristine beach without seeing many people. Of course,
this is not a central location but I mention it as an example.
Anyway, something to talk about...