Re: [oletrucks] THANKS TO ALL AND A SHORT NOTE

To: varanus@mail.phoenix.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] THANKS TO ALL AND A SHORT NOTE
From: John Maertens <mcdac@rconnect.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 12:42:44 -0500
Good idea! here is some geographic information for you.

Geographic Centers of the United States and North America

 North America: 48°10' North, 100°10' West - 6 miles west of Balta,
Pierce County, North
 Dakota.

 The 50 United States: 44°59' North, 103°38' West - West of Castle Rock,
Butte County,
 South Dakota.

 The 48 Conterminous U.S. States: 30°50' North, 98°35' West - near
Lebanon, Smith
 County, Kansas.
John '51 1/2 Ton
Minnesota

 maybe we can all meet at a central location in the future.