Re: [oletrucks] Sun Visor

To: rwelch@ionet.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Sun Visor
From: varanus@mail.phoenix.net
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 16:01:31 +0000
> From:          rwelch@ionet.net
> Date:          Wed, 5 May 1999 14:30:22 -0500 (CDT)
> To:            oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
> Subject:       [oletrucks] Sun Visor

I know of at least 2 different original aftermarket sunvisors. The
Comet Skyshield and the Fulton brand.  I think the Fulton is a
premium item for the time. They seem to hover in the $200-$300 range
for a nice solid one with all mounting hardware.  Doesn't mean that
you can't find one cheaper, though.
Eric