Re: [oletrucks] question about wax...

To: "Kathy Bray" <thistle@midcoast.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] question about wax...
From: "Rob & Margie J." <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 13:18:27 -0700
Take it easy with the 600.  Better to use 1500 or 2000 (although the 600 can
be used BRIEFLY to get the REALLY high dots), then switch to 1500 or 2000.
Follow (finish) with some type of polishing compound.  I used 3M's Finesse
It II.  This will eliminate the orange peel.  If this is enamel and not
clear coated, you can get a bit more aggressive with the paper.  With clear
coat, you DON'T want to go thru it into the color.

Rob