RE: [oletrucks] question about wax...

To: "'Kathy Bray'" <thistle@midcoast.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] question about wax...
From: Tom Burt <tburt@hirose.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 13:39:09 -0700
Kathy,
I hear you.
I got my beast out today and the chrome nearly blinded me.  I wish my paint
would do the same.  A good waxin' will fix that.
Regarding the sanding:
Maybe use polishing compound if your wet sanding.  I use DuPont polishing
compound.  I've rubbed many scratches and dull paint out with that stuff.
 You just need water, and smooth cotton rag, and a strong arm for buffing.
 An electric buffer would also do, but be careful not to burn the surface.
Enjoy!

Tom B. '57 Stepside 3200