[oletrucks] brake woes

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] brake woes
From: Brinkman <brinkman@warwick.net>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 12:51:56 -0400
Does anybody have a place to get a good shop manuel for a 50 3100
series?I have tons of questions that book could walk me out of without
clogging up everyones e mail.While I am at it,when I took off the front
drum on my truck,the wheel cylinder was blown apart,and the springs were
broken.How do those springs go?There was 1 long one,and 1 small
one,about 1" long.Also where is a good place to get all these brake
parts?                                  Thanks
                                Tommy