Re: [oletrucks] Brake connections

To: "David Ault" <dlault@juno.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake connections
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 05:43:35 -0400
The front lines should connect to the larger line. This usually connects to
a larger chamber in the front.

The residual line should go upstream of the proportioning valve; i.e,
closest to the M/C.

This is how I did mine and it works great, just don't forget to bench bleed
the M/C

Jack / Winter Park FL