Re: [oletrucks] bearing race

To: "Edward Miller" <edngael@open.org>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] bearing race
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 22:06:25 -0700
Be very careful, but you might try gently heating it with a torch.  You
want to warm it up, and then try to pull the bearing out with a bearing
puller.  If you don't have one, you might be able to rent a long arm
puller.  If you have the room, and some place to grab the race, you might
be able to use a chunk of narrow bar stock laid across the opening to pull
against.  Good luck.  I hope this works for you.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco