Re: [oletrucks] Wire Conduits

To: "Terry Stellman" <stellman@noex.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wire Conduits
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 09:25:32 -0700
I saw a really trick setup on a truck just the other day.  They used a set
of contact pads that were spring loaded.  When the door was closed the pads
touched when it was open they didn't.  The owner said that any Hot Rod shop
or electrical shop should carry them.  It looked really trick, and you
didn't have to worry about broken and shorted wiring.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco

> From: Terry Stellman <stellman@noex.com>
> To: Truck List (E-mail) <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
> Subject: [oletrucks] Wire Conduits
> Date: Thursday, May 13, 1999 7:51 AM
>
> I have another question for you guys who have installed power windows or
speakers in your doors,  what did you use for wire conduits or how did you
run the wires into the doors?  I have an AD truck and the door opens and
closes with a funny angle and not much space to the door frame.  TIA.