[oletrucks] RE: Canopy Express on Ebay

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, "'Kevin Lake'" <lakek@oit.edu>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Canopy Express on Ebay
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 15:17:34 -0500
VERY COOL! I am sorely tempted since I have wanted one ever since I saw
a picture of one years ago. Wouldn't it make a great camper, cover the
openings with screens, roll down canvas sides as original, I'm drooling
already. On the other hand, the wife would kill me. On the other hand, I
am turning 50 this weekend, I COULD blame it on a midlife crisis
couldn't I?

Jeff Nelson
1953 3600 (in pieces all over the shop)
Paducah, KY