[oletrucks] RE: Canopy Express on Ebay

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Canopy Express on Ebay
From: "David Miller" <davidmiller@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 22:17:23 -0500
Jeff -

I know how you feel.  I got the 1-ton woodie to restore just weeks before my
fiftieth.  My wife was willing to write it off to midlife crisis when I
suggested she would rather have me working under a sixty year old truck than
on top of a twenty-one year old girl.

Good Luck,
David Miller - 1940 GMC 1-ton Woodie - Nashville, TN

*****