Re: [oletrucks] Bed Bolts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bed Bolts
From: Bob Fischer <bfischer@utm.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 13:47:10 -0700
Hi Terry,
Just replaced the bedwood in my 49 3100 so it's fresh in my mind. The long
ones
go in the front of the bed just behind the cab on each side. They go through
the bedwood, metal under support, wood blocks/pads, and completely through the
flat upper and lower portions of the frame channel.

>I recently purchased a new set of bolts to attach the bed to the frame.
Can somebody tell me where the two very long (approx. 12") bolts go?  When
I look at the bed and the frame it looks like all the bolts should be about
the same length, approx. 6" or so.  TIA.

"Nothin lasts forever except old Fords and a natural stone" - Willie Nelson

http://home.utm.net/bfischer          e-mail - bfischer@utm.net

robert.fischer@cdc.com

www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2251           rfischer@worldnet.att.net