[oletrucks] How to remove a steering wheel

To: Ole Truckers <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] How to remove a steering wheel
From: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 18:42:52 -0600 (MDT)
Can anyone let me know how to remove the steering wheel on an AD truck?
My Repair Manual gives some Chevy part number for a steering wheel
remover...are these available, or am I SOL?

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
http://pagina.de/Apollo18
"When I grow up...I want to work my way up to middle management...  I
want to be underappreciated...  I want to have a brown nose...  Yes, boss,
anything for a raise, boss..." -some ad
"...failure to terraform Mars constitutes failure to live up to our human
nature and a betrayal of our responsibility as members of the community of
life itself." -Robert Zubrin