[oletrucks] To Power Or Not To Power, That Is The Question

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] To Power Or Not To Power, That Is The Question
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 21:32:01 -0400
Does anyone out here have opinions, yea or nay on manual rack and pinion
steering for my 53 that will soon receive a M-II independent front
suspension.  I talked to the guys at Fat Man Fab, and they feel the
power rack is not necessary.  Any sugestions, how does the manual rack
work with a 15" steering wheel, ease of parking, etc.  Is the power rack
too "twitchy"?  I'd like to order the IFS soon, but am still on the
fence with the power/no power thing.

Tnx...

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rodstoration