[oletrucks] Exhaust Pipe and Engine Paing

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Exhaust Pipe and Engine Paing
From: jvanho01@tir.com
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 22:38:39 -0400
Hi Folks,

Does anyone know of a source for the original style exhaust pipes for the
'58 GMC with V8 and automatic.  I am looking for the crossover pipe and the
section coming off of he exhaust manifolds and also what would be the
correct replacement for the original muffler.  I am also looking for the
source for the original blue engine paint in rattle cans.  TIA

Jim V. - '58 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup V8 Automatic