Re: [oletrucks] 66 Chevy - Gas Tanks Sealant

To: "Jim" <Trucking@hotglass.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 66 Chevy - Gas Tanks Sealant
From: "D. SLANEY" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 06:44:15 -0600
An ole mechanic once told me, to put in 1/2 quart oil 1st new tankfull of
gas and 1 cup full every other tank from there on, he says no rust problems
and good for motor as well, this ole guy retired as mechanic in 1957, so
mabe take this suggestion lightly, someone on list will have better
suggestion i'm sure. Regards to all....Don.