Re: [oletrucks] I bought a 57 dump truck

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] I bought a 57 dump truck
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 08:36:58 -0400
Of course my wife
> has not
> seen it, and knows nothing of this brilliant purchase.
>    Pray for me

Hey Stan, at least it sounds like you got a good hiding place, if and
when the missles and projectiles start heading your way.  I don't know,
from the description of the amount of work you have ahead, that teacup
hutch sounds like you still might be on the on the negative side of the
balance.  Prayers have been started and several candles lit for good
measure.

Wally (who "traded" 2 figurines and a $75 dinner for his new welder)

Templeton, MA
53 3100