Re: [oletrucks] Truck sighting...

To: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Truck sighting...
From: "David Raphael" <draphael@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 15:29:14 -0700
Antionio:

    Welcome to Oregon!  Sorry none of us from around here got to greet you,
and sorry you ran into that terrible wreck on I-5.  You're right about all
the oletrucks in Oregon.  When we moved out here a couple of years ago, I
got so turned on by all of reasonably priced, good conditioned AD trucks on
the road, that I just had to get one.  Quite a change from the Washington DC
area, where salt, rust and crushers get to just about every thing but the
show trucks (and you don't seem them much outside their garages).

    Glad you came to our adopted state.  Sorry about that traffic mess.

Dave  '49  3100  235  3window
Portland, Oregon
draphael@teleport.com