[oletrucks] Gas Tanks Sealant

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, Trucking@hotglass.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Gas Tanks Sealant
From: FRVT83E@prodigy.com ( MIKE BOTELER)
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 21:56:11, -0500
Jim, when I had my tank dipped and derusted I used Bill Hirsh's Gas
Tank Sealer.  That was over a year ago.....so far so good!  I have
heard some of the "no name" products can give problems down the road
as they flake off and clog the filter/carb.  Bill Hirsh advertises in
most parts type publications ie: Hemmings and Old Cars.  I have never
been disappointed with any of his products and he has been around for
a long time!

Good Luck!
Mike B. '56 8400 Wrecker  :)