Re: [oletrucks] another truck

To: jvanho01@tir.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] another truck
From: michael_j._o'rourke@gmr.com
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 10:36:32 -0400
Hi Jim,
I've been at the Research Labs since '71 so we've probably passed each
other a couple of times. But probably in my '97 extended cab!
I got the new rubber at JRE Tires on John R just South of 13 Mile in
Madison Heights.  They seem willing to get anything you want.  Every one
else just shrugged and said that maybe they could order them.  These guys
did it in a few hours!
You wouldn't know Bobby Miller on Long Lake Rd in Davisburg?
My local is 6-0223
Mike O'Rourke
1951 Chevy 3100
1957 Chevy 3600
morourke@notes.gmr.com
AA8W@aol.com
Warren, Michigan
Hi Mike,
I thought I saw you come by the other day :>).  Seriously, sounds like a
good deal to me.  Where did you end up finding the tires?  I travel to
Warren everyday to work.  Do you by any chance work at Research at GM?

Jim V.
58 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup - V8 Automatic
Davisburg, Michigan, exit 93 off of I75