[Fwd: [oletrucks] parts yards]

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: [oletrucks] parts yards]
From: Brinkman <brinkman@warwick.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 22:08:59 -0400

--------------19EA51551E9E

Now there's a guy who must get paid from the neck up.Great idea!!

Tommy

--------------19EA51551E9E

Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 17:16:43 -0500
From: Brad Newman <bkn@cyberramp.net>
To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] parts yards
Sender: owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net

After reading about what sounds to be some great salvage/parts yards up
in Colorado, it got me to wondering. Have we (the list) ever put
together a semi-comprehensive listing of scrap/bone/salvage yards across
the country? The antique tractor list that I am on has one that the list
members compiled, complete with addresses, phone numbers and what type
or year of vehicles these places specialize in. This list has been
invaluable when looking for obsolete or uncommon parts.
If there is such a list for the old truck nuts, can someone point me to
it, and if not, can we put one together?
Thanks
Brad

--------------19EA51551E9E--