Re: [oletrucks] I bought a 57 dump truck

To: " MIKE BOTELER" <FRVT83E@prodigy.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] I bought a 57 dump truck
From: "Lonnie L. Dickey" <mdickey@gorilla.net>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 20:59:55 -0500
Hey, Mike B., that sounds really fun. Wish I could get in on it.
I'm heading out to the local strip to see what my "Ruby" will do.
Being a 1/2 ton with mods I am sure they will let me run,
especially if I have cash in hand and ready to pass out. That
most always reduces the size of the argument. I promised that
I would take the wife and son for one run each. I assume I can
get two or three passes before I tow it home?

Mike and Stan. Let me/us hear how it comes out.
Lonnie
'53, V8, 4sp, and skinny tires, smokem if you gotem.