[oletrucks] RE: Another Window Question

To: "Joseph L. Burnett" <jbrntt@juno.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Another Window Question
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <pennellkd@f-a-s-t.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 19:18:45 -0400
Joe, I bought the shop manual and the factory assembly manual covering my
truck.  Smartest investment I've made to date.  Assembly manual shows every
nut bolt, part and screw used in the thing.  Assembly manual is available
for 29.95 from Brothers.  Your Shop Manual is a 1955 for 19.95 plus you'll
need the 56' supplement for 12.95. at  www.brotherstrucks.com .  Quite a few
other suppliers carry the manuals.

I've also been accumulating a list of parts and service sources and links.
I have over 60 places so far.  Ping me off list and I'll send it to whoever
wants it.

Yours, Kevin.
59' Apache 38/NAPCO