Re: [oletrucks] RE: Another Window Question

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: Another Window Question
From: "S. Livingston" <jslsb@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 00:26:00 +0000
There is a guy on ebay that sells auto literature. His ebay user ID is auto4. He
has so much stuff on there alot of it doesn't get bid on. I got a new '54 shop
manual (reprint) for
$14.95 and a new '47-'54 assembly manual ( reprint) for $ 18.95. He adds more of
the same every week so anyone should be able to get these for there year of
truck at these prices.

Scott Livingston
'54 3100