Re: [oletrucks] Gauge cluster question

To: "Jeff & Moira Street" <jmstreet@earthlink.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gauge cluster question
From: "HeavyChevy" <heavychevy@heavychevy.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 08:52:22 -0500
Hi Jeff,  The cluster that you picked up is one that was made for the early
1960's step van. If you will take the bezel off and look at the back of the
gauges the amp gauge will look totally different than yours. The brackets
that mount it to the dash are a little longer and in a different location.
And the cluster is 12 volt. You can use your old housing and amp guage from
your old cluster but that will still leave you looking for an electric
temp. sender switch. The spade terminals on the back of the gauges can be
removed by taking the nut off the terminal and removing the spade. Your
terminals should go right back on the studs. Hope it works out for you .
Thanks, Dave