[oletrucks] Now unfrozen pilot bushing

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Now unfrozen pilot bushing
From: "Tony D'Angelo" <tonyd3@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 23:03:16 -0700
To All,

Thanks for the responses.  I ended up using grease packed into the bushing
hole and a 12" long 5/8" diameter bolt as the driver.  I cut off the threads
to give it a smooth dowel.  It worked amazingly well.  The only thing I
would do different next time is to pack some paper in as per Kelly's
suggestion.  Even though the bolt was a tight fit, there was a fair amount
of grease seepage coming back out of the bushing hole that I think the paper
would have helped to reduce.

Tony D.