[oletrucks] Jacobs Electronics

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Jacobs Electronics
From: SHAWN & JO <YOOPERWANNABE@PRODIGY.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 16:21:18 -0400
Hey everyone!
        Has anyone had any experience with Jacob Electronics stuff. They claim
all kinds of power and gas mileage increases. You see their ads in just
about every magazine.
        I'm just wondering, because I just ordered their Pro-Street kit and it
costs a fortune (everythings relative) at $460+ shipping. Has anyone had
the kind of increases that they claim?
        I've got an 81 chevy 1 ton 454 dually thats getting 6mpg right now and
they claim a minimum of 11 mpg after installation.
        I guess I'll keep everyone updated after I get it installed and see if
they live up to their claims. It wont get here for another week or so...
        I'm not sure if they have anything for the 235's. I should have asked
when I had them on the phone.

Shawn