Re: [oletrucks] Jacobs Electronics

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Jacobs Electronics
From: Larry Holder <laholder@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 06:56:31 -0400
I've been using Mallory's Dual Point, Centrifugal Advance distributor and
coil for about a year now. I noticed immediate power increase and mileage
improved about two miles per gallon. This also solves the vacuum advance
problem. I went through two used advances before I bought the Mallory setup.

Larry Holder
'47-'50 3100