Re: [oletrucks] Timing questions

To: scott thayn <sthayn@castlenet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Timing questions
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 11:57:42 -0400
There is a widow in the bell housing just above starter which should enable you
to see a ball embedded in the flywheel. This is what the timing light should
light on. White paint around area can help to zero in on it.
  I used a 11 flywheel that came off a  '62 engine of unknown origin that
doesn't have this ball but has a zero where I think the ball should be. Seems
to be working OK. Anyone else have a  flywheel without the ball?

Grant 50 3100