Re: [oletrucks] Timing questions

To: "Thomas M OBrien" <tmobrien@juno.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Timing questions
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 20:46:04 -0400
There are two books in reprint that I have found useful, especially when/if
it comes to "hot rodding" the 216/235 family of engines, but also has good
basic mechanical experience.

California Bill's Chevrolet, GMC & Buick Speed Manual (1954 edition)
by Bill Fisher
Fisher Books
ISBN 1-55561-106-0 (list $14.95)

How To Hop Up Chevrolet & GMC engines (1951 edition)
by Roger Huntington
Fisher Books
ISBN 1-55561-147-8 ($14.95 list)

Regards,