[oletrucks] 12 V. upgrade and new wiring harness

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 12 V. upgrade and new wiring harness
From: "Doug Hughes" <avdoug@teal.csn.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 06:05:32 -0600
I've not posted in a while due to time and my account not working
but I just wanted to thank everyone who contributes to the
knowledge base of this mailing list. It started with a bad (leaky)
coil. I had most of the parts for a 12v conversion so rather than
buy replacement coil I did the whole thing (including wiring
harness).
All the information I needed and more was found on the ole-trucks
list. Special thanks to Jay Witherspoon for a very detailed account
of the wiring harness swap (from Nov '98).
I've still got a few details to work out but overall the task was
easier than pulling the head off a '85 accord

BTW. I have a good 6 volt battery free for anyone in the Denver, CO
area that wants to pick it up.

Doug Hughes