[oletrucks] Jacobs thanks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Jacobs thanks
From: SHAWN & JO <YOOPERWANNABE@PRODIGY.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 07:46:55 -0400
Thanks to everyone who responded to my email about jacobs. I got many
reponses in favor of mallory which I had considered buying first but
jacobs claimed a significant mileage increase and all the magazines that
test them always rave about the extra mpg they gain and that is usually
over a mallory or accel etc.
        And the clincher, 30 day money back guarantee... minus 10% restock fee.
        I also wanted to make sure that it would work on a different engine
that I hope to install in a year or so. I know I coudn't do that with a
regular distributor.
        Thanks again, and I'll keep everyone posted about the mileage gains.

Shawn