Re: [oletrucks] 12 V. upgrade and new wiring harness

To: "Doug Hughes" <avdoug@teal.csn.org>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 12 V. upgrade and new wiring harness
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 20:24:18 -0400
Great work, Doug!  Congratulations on the 12v swap and the installation of
the wiring harness.  Although I don't need the 6v battery (my '47 is already
converted to 12v), it's awfully nice of you to offer it to the Oletruckers.
As has been said recently (re:  Emory Hodges offer of spare parts), one of
the greatest things about this list is the willingness of the members to
help each other.  Can't beat it.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100