Re: [oletrucks] wheel question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] wheel question
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 20:08:51 -0700
Eric-

Glad to hear someone else puts off work to attend to the ole truck.  I have
an office in my home, and my scenic view is of my pickup sitting in the
driveway.  And from time to time I just stop the clock on my work, and
answer the call to come out and grease a hinge, or replace a worn wire or
whatever is beckoning me . . . Maybe we should start a chapter of "Ole
Truckers Annonymous."

Smokey
'50 3600 5-window