Re: [oletrucks] Vacuum Advance on 235 engines

To: "Allen L. Jones" <ALJ@hartcrowser.com>, <peter@petervolwerk.demon.nl>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Vacuum Advance on 235 engines
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 23:23:41 -0400
Peter, I too think your English is fine.  Took me a minute to translate
"house" (a building you live in) to hose (a tube for directing the flow of
liquids or gases/vacumns).  I have an exchange student Argentina living with
me & have learned a lot about language in general.

Oh, & I like your colection of gllerie pictures.  I've seen most of them
before & I think Wayne has many too (with names of owners); sorry forgot his
last name & homepage URL.  If he sees this he should broadcast them to you.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX