RE: [oletrucks] Paint

To: "'Joe Clark'" <jclark1@utk.edu>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Paint
From: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 15:30:40 -0500
Joe,

I painted my firewall and inner fenders with single stage PPG Concept paint.
It turned out pretty good IMHO and I had never painted anything before.  I
was told the disadvantage to painting a whole vehicle was that if you make
any mistakes you can't  just blend in a spot repair, you have to sand and
repaint an entire section.

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas