[oletrucks] Paint

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Paint
From: Joe Clark <jclark1@utk.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 09:19:50 -0400
Oletruckers:
Has anybody had any experience with the single stage urethane paints (I
think the Dupont version is called Cronar)?  I'm ready to paint my truck and
am trying to find a happy medium between durability, ease of application and
repair (I've only painted a couple of vehicles), and look.  I won't be
working in a completely dust free environment so I'll probably have to buff
to get the dust specks out.  Has anybody used R&M paint?  Any help (advice)
would be appreciated.
Joe
50 3100
Joe Clark, Southern Appalachian Field Laboratory