[oletrucks] Axle jack

To: _Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Axle jack
From: David G Shier <dshier@rmi.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 14:53:58 -0600
I read your site but have never tried to post a question before so
hopefully it may show up for consideration.

We have several Chevy trucks and one in particular we are leaving
somewhat stock, so I am wondering if anyone has a photo of a correct
style jack which may have come with a 1950 1/2 ton Chevy.  We have some
old jacks and may have a correct one but we do not know what it looks
like.

Thanks for any assistance anyone can give.

Sincerely,
Dave Shier
www.mtntown.com