[oletrucks] Old Truckers Source Book.

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Old Truckers Source Book.
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <pennellkd@f-a-s-t.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 18:34:05 -0400
Hi all.

    Based on some fairly active strings, I had offered to put together a
listing of our favorite scrap-yards  last month.  The overwhelming majority
of feedback received was that it was not necessary.  That works for me.

    The amount of effort and time spent by list members helping each other
is something I'm not used to seeing, and it's contagious.  I do wish to
contribute to all in some way, as the information passing through this list
is invaluable to me.  I have compiled an alphabetical listing of just about
100 parts and service sources specific to our old trucks.  It includes
names, mailing addresses, phone and fax numbers, e-mail and website
addresses, and what service each provides as available.  If your mailer is
set up to view the file without actually opening it, each website address
acts as a link. One click and you're there.  I don't want to hit the list
with it, as it's rather large, and you all might evict me for doing that.
Ping me and I'll send it in an E.  Just want to contribute.

Yours, Kevin
59' Apache 38/NAPCO