[oletrucks] New Headliners

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] New Headliners
From: "HeavyChevy" <heavychevy@heavychevy.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 16:53:15 -0500
Hello all. The new headliners should be leaving the factory in approx. two
weeks. I received the trim panels yesterday made out of the new material
and they look and fit great. As for the 55-59 pick-up and suburban, That is
in the future. Vern sent a suburban sample out a couple years ago and they
didn't have time to look at it back then. I will see what I can find out in
the next week or two and let you know.Thanks, David