RE: [oletrucks] New Headliners

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] New Headliners
From: keith.hibbitts@sap-ag.de (Keith Hibbitts)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 01:58:08 +0200 (METDST)
I'm glad to see this response.  As long as it's not another 2 years
before we see the headliner results that'll be nice.  While your at it,
what about carpeting for Suburbans/Carryalls and Panels?  Any additional
pieces and parts for these fine vehicles would make several of us happy
campers!

Keith Hibbitts
57 GMC NAPCO Carryall