Re: [oletrucks] AD Hood Side Trim Speculation/Question

To: Hudson29@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Hood Side Trim Speculation/Question
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 21:45:21 EDT
In a message dated 06/23/99 12:50:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Hudson29@aol.com writes:

<<  I received a pair of repop Chevy medallions and I got
 them out last night for inspection. The fasteners, a couple of cast metal
 posts that stick out are intended to be used with a couple of slide-on one
 way clips >>

You can get a speed nut on one leg and if you turn around the second speed
nut  or grind it down a bit it will dig into the second stud.  these are self
tapping sheet metal nuts.

Bob ADler