RE: [oletrucks] Stronger T-5?

To: <Hudson29@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Stronger T-5?
From: "Ted Timmons" <tedt@colubs.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:53:02 -0700
Keep in mind the newer (4thgen) Camaros and other f-bodies use a T-6, which
is a 6 speed. Most people say it's pretty durable. Gears 5 and 6 are both
overdrives.

One car rag used the term "rowing through the gears" when talking about how
much fun a 6 speed is in a powerful car.

Eventually I'd like to use a T-6 in one of my projects - just haven't
decided _what_ yet. Couple it with a strong 350, any 454, or an LS1 and
you've got my dream truck...

--
Ted Timmons           Web Administrator
tedt@colubs.com                    JAPH