[oletrucks] rearend alignment

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] rearend alignment
From: Jeff Davis <jsd51@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 15:36:57 PDT
Hello All,

     Just a note to say thanks to all who helped with the alignment of my
rearend.(no comments on that please). I ended up measuring from the rivets
on either side of the crossmember located at the rear of the tranny. Just
marked the rivets I wanted to use, slid my 10 year old son under the cab and
measured away. Feel much better doing this diagonal measurment than trying
to go from backerplates to frame and springs. Also my helpers cost for labor
was only  a promise of permission to drive the truck. Figured the truck
should be ready to drive in about 20 more years;). Anyway Thanks again to
all!

Jeff Davis
'51custom